Monday, February 21, 2011

I feel I must blog...

I have been quite busy over the past few weeks with children and such and feel like I must blog. This random debate popped into my head several weeks ago and I never got a chance to put it out there. I would love opinions, feel free to divulge.

Men sex vs. Women sex - Why is it that women are considered sluts or whores if they are very sexual beings but men are not??? This question has plagued me for years. I always thought there was something wrong with me and my chemistry...goddamn it I was/am horny all the time and want sex every day (or at least to cum). In high school I was nicknamed (behind my back of course and didn't know it until recently) the "Chubby Sex Guru". For a very very long time I thought it was me, but as it turns out it isn't me. I am perfectly healthy and being with a man (or woman) who is not as sexually charged as you can be a big hiccup in a relationship as a whole.

That is it...let's hear what you all have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment