Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome to Blogging...I just sold my soul...

I admit I am not the most computer savvy person in the world. Thankfully technology has made it so idiot proof that an 80 year old grandpa from back-woods Montana can post a blog. Well I am not an 80 year old grandpa nor an idiot so that, right off the bat, means I am off to a slow start ;-).

Anyway to introduce myself I am Momma Moose. I am a busy, often opinionated, somewhat soft spoken (keep in mind I said somewhat) mother of 3 who is frankly, not your typical "mommy". I am myself, me, and if you don't like what I have to say, don't listen.

So many attitudes and stereotypes exsist on motherhood, sexuality, child rearing, etc etc and it's time to change some of them. I am a young mother, but that doesn't automatically make me a bad mother. Nor does it mean that I must throw fun, sex, and drinking out the window. It also doesn't mean that I must become obsessed with raising my children with the 3R's (right, religious, reserved) as society has often pushed. I am not a perfect parent (and if you think you are you must be doing something wrong). I am still learning from my mistakes and continue to grow as a mother every day.

I hope this intrigues and enlightens some people to read and respond to this blog...I look forward to posting in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment